On Wednesday 13 May we will be hosting an online chat on our Facebook page. Between 1.30pm and 2.30pm members of our management team will be online ready to answer your questions. We know it’s a challenging time for everyone and we want to hear what you think about the services you receive from us, including what we do well, what we can improve and how we can help.
Joining the chat will be:
- Paul Hillard, Managing Director with responsibility for strategy, team leadership and the Association’s delivery of services to customers
- Heather Anderson, our Head of Service Delivery with overall responsibility for the delivery of our Asset, Housing, and Customer services.
- John Watson, Asset Services Manager with responsibility for day to day management of the responsive repairs, property investment and property compliance services.
- Pamela Adrain, Housing Services Manager with responsibility for Housing Allocations, tenancy Sustainment and Housing Management services.
How to join the online chat
- Visit our Facebook page at 1.30pm on 13 May 2020
- Send us a private message with your comments or questions
- Our team will be online between 1.30pm and 2.30pm and will be ready to have a one to one chat with you via Facebook messenger