We recently revealed plans to build 300 new homes over the next three years.
The plans, which are in our new Corporate Plan, include the second phase of the Tarryholme development in Irvine and the Association’s first development in South Ayrshire. A new development is also planned in Kilmarnock.
Our 3-year Corporate Plan outlines its growth plans until 2023 with a clear focus on people, homes and places.
Other key objectives in the plan include:
- Further improvement of customer satisfaction levels
- A major focus on digital channels to help deliver services more effectively
- Continued investment in improving existing homes, at over £2million per year
- Further increasing the number of homes let to homeless people
- Building stronger communities through place-making initiatives
- Attaining the Gold Investors In People standard
Managing Director of Irvine Housing Association, Paul Hillard, said: “It’s been a very challenging year for everyone, so it’s especially pleasing to be sharing our ambitious and exciting plans for the next three years, which include more new homes, a strong focus on looking after our customers and on building stronger communities.
“We will be delivering even more for our existing customers, as well as building new homes which are much needed to help meet the demand for social housing. Our team will continue to work hard to support our customers in every way we can and to make sure that we keep getting better at everything we do.
“This is another example of how, by being part of a bigger housing group, but continuing to make decisions locally, we can really deliver a high standard of service for people across south-west Scotland.”
The full Corporate Plan can be viewed here